Wednesday, September 01, 2004

My first Meme

I asked my friend Mindy where she found the questions and then happen to look on her page and saw the list to the Memes. I didn't even know what they were-talk about a 'blogger newbie'!
I found this list on The Daily Dirt-seemed tame enough
1. How many pets do you have?
Right now I have this sweetest brown tabby boy cat named Cosmo. He 'wondered' in our yard about 2 yrs ago on the 22nd of August. We had just had our 15 yr old Calico put to sleep as she must have had a grand mal seizure. It was really scary and I will never forget what happened. Anyway, Cosmo loves me to pieces. I taught him to kiss me and he gets up on my lap all the time. I haven't had a cat with front claws for years, so he lets me trim them and I clean out his ears too! He likes Sean second and just tolerates Brian as he teases animals.
2. What are their names?
Cosmo, but I was pushing for Conan. We even looked in a baby name book!
3. What Type of pets do you have?
A feline!!! We've had fish, both goldfish and Japanese fighter, hermit crabs, a silly bunny named Buster who lived to be 10 or older. Growing up we had gerbils, hamsters, dogs, cats and turtles. I have a ton of animal stories in my head!
4. What pet is oldest?
Jade, my Calico was 15!
5. Whats the weirdest pet you own/owned?
We had a tadpole that grew legs and died. We had butterflies caterpillars that made cocoons and then we released them when they turned into butterflies. My brother Don had an Iguana.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS