Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Who do you look like?

Sometimes I bug people because I tell them they remind me of certain celebrities. I'll be looking at tv and say 'Gee that looks like the lady at the Acme' and more times than not, if Brian or Sean know who the lady at Acme is they will agree with me!
Here's who I think my own family looks like:
Brian-my husband
some relation to the late Robert Kennedy or Bob Guiney the Bachelor guy. I use to think he looked a little like Gregory Harrison!
Sean-my son-I think he looks a little like a combination of Justin Timberlake and Jude Law (he saw the JL connection)
Mom-Swoozie Kurtz-the actress from the old tv show 'Sisters'
Dave-my oldest brother-when we were kids he looked like Barry Williams-aka as Greg Brady-now he looks like Billy Joel and this guy on an HGtv show!
Don-middle brother-looks like that guy Andrew Cunanhan who killed Versace-sorry Don!
Ken-my little brother-looks like a combo of Elvis Presley and Billy Raye Cyrus. He was born on Elvis' birthday too!
My friend Chris-Jeff Foxsworthy-and he even lives in the same area-Atlanta!
Colleen-my sis-in-law-Lisa Kudrow
Me-gee-Mom said Jean Harlow when I was younger-lol. I think I could be a relative of Isabella Rosallini's.
We are really a melting pot of nationalities in my family. Our surnames are mostly English, but we have French, Swedish, Danish, Spanish, German, Irish and even may have American Indian blood in us. People tell me I remind them of a friend, etc all the time.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS