Monday, August 30, 2004

All by myself...

All by myself today, except for the cat and a computer that didn't want to get online. I think I may have figured it out, but we'll give it a few days. I uninstalled the AOL adapter because I remember the auto fix doing it a few times. It's a major pain or PITA.
Then everything rained down, not only outside, but inside too. My brother called and said it would cost almost 1K to fix my almost 9 yr old van's anti-freeze gasket. My husband came home from the dentist and said he had three cavities-yep-more moola for that right around Sean's 18th birthday.
Sometimes I feel like George Bailey from the classic movie 'It's a Wonderful Life'. He always came inches in doing something he wanted and then got screwed. Like I wanted a second bookcase for all my books all over the house and I finally ordered one. I said, 'What the heck' and ordered one of those microfiber sofas in red! I love red as an accent in my family room. I have a red slipcover on my 12 yr old sofa now. So then the van started acting up and I know I shouldn't really spend the money on the above furniture. I've been dying to spruce up my 1960s honey wood kitchen too. I want to redo the entire thing. I just don' t know where the money is coming from. I guess I'll probably have to get a real job other than just doing eBay.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS