Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Where's the gas?

We finally found a BP station with gas tonight! The two Luk Oil places didn't have any gas! My tank was running a little dry and we were getting concerned. I only gas my van up every few weeks as it is. Bri's the heavy gas user in this family. Now don't think I'm not also thinking about global warming-but that's his job, driving around collecting ads for local newspapers. I'd love him to be up in the next town like he was when he first started, but no, they had to send him off to first Maryland (!) and now Lancaster county. He's put a ton of miles on his Taurus.
Not much new-we hit Wally World as I needed to get out of the house. I got some things for 75% off from the Christmas aisle. Love the silverplated initial ornaments with the crystals I got for the guys for $1.24 each. I got some cute galvanized mini buckets to make into 'something' for next year at 30-97¢ each. My best find was a MaryKate/Ashley poufy gold nylon skirt with sparkles throughout and a gold ribbon waist band for Tori. I'll probably give it to her for her April birthday. : )
I scheduled my very expensive dental work for the 15th-I so want to get it out of the way. I have about 3 cavities, one is under a crown on a dead tooth. So I have to have some bone taken away next to the trouble spot as I need a higher 'new' crown. They can't recycle the old one-too bad. The only good thing is the dentist- Dr. B-only about 28-30. : )

4comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there a gas shortage I didn't know about? I'm glad I'm not the only one that picks up sale items for "something someday" :)

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger Annemarie said…

    Ther is no way the cuteness of the dentist could make up for the horror of sitting in his chair. Sorry, I didn't mean to add to your misery by sounding so negative :o)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good luck with the dentist. Even thinking about it gives me the shivers.

    Happy New Year!

     
  • At 7:23 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I have Dr. "J" -- same age, blone hair, blue eyes...the perfect "boy next store" look.

    I enjoyed every minute of the root canal/crown he did on me last April. LOL.

    Really, this young new dentist seems to be much more gentle than the old coot I used to have. Hopefully, your procedure goes as well with as little pain.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS