Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Pulled through a knot hole

Yesterday I got that terrible tummy bug that is going around. I hadn't been that sick for 6 yrs. I even went to the doctor, not sure how I did (Brian took me). My father-in-law and nephew had it, so be careful in crowds and public restrooms. I think I picked it up Friday. Anyway, my almost 101 temp broke at 4 this morning. After I took the nausea med, what bothered me like crazy were my knees and legs. I broke down and took a couple of Tylenols which helped a bit. Now I'm on the BRAT diet (bananas, rice, applesauce and toast).
I am now behind on things-finishng the tree and other decorating, the outside decorating and mailing things. I told Bri I was glad it wasn't the 22nd! I hope they both don't get it and Bri doesn't feel well today though he went to work. He may be just worn out from running to the store for me 4 times yesterday!
My tummy is bothering me the other way this morning, so hopefully I am on the road to recover. Cos the cat didn't like seeing me so miserable and laying the wrong way in bed. Today he wants to snuggle with me.
Thanks for your comments on my mosiac ornies and tree. I actually added two huge balls to the top-a silver one and an icy blue one with snowflakes on it.

2comments:

  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Dianne, I'm so sorry to hear you've been laid low by a nasty virus. I hope you and the rest of the family stay well!!

    Your mosiac ornaments are lovely!!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I hope you are feeling better, Dianne.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS