Friday, August 04, 2006

For Baby Rachel

I finished this up yesterday for a fellow charity stitcher. She had a little girl on July 15th after having twin boys 9 years ago. I'd say her daughter was a nice surprise! I had started this for another online friend, didn't finish because the lady needed money toward a car seat more. I lost touch with her and tucked this away. Now it will have a new home soon! It's a 100 page photo album (5"x7"). I mounted the stitching on white cardboard and glued it on. I had to use binder clips and heavy books to flatten it out. The card-well there are so many great Rachels in the entertaiment world, I couldn't resist. And that is Jennifer Anniston as her character 'Rachel Green' from Friends. The baby's last name has been erased for privacy's sake. Opps-reprint time! I have 'off' instead of 'of' and no one here even notice.

1comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS