Thursday, August 03, 2006

Cover shot!

This has been a fun site for me. I've talked to about 3 of the recent people (out of about 34) who have just signed up. As grown-ups they are pretty nice-just kidding. I knew the one lady from graphics class and working as an office aide. Another fella is a funeral director in the same town where Brian works a few days a week. I told another guy he hasn't changed a bit (just his hair, but I didn't tell him that) and he thanked me and told me I should go to the 30th next year so no one would gossip about me.
When you refresh the home page, a new photo appears and I happen to be the one on there this morning.

2comments:

  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Are you going to your 30-yr?

    I have never gone to any of mine. I simply have no desire at all.

     
  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Actually the 30th is next year. I only went to the 10th and an after party for the 25th. It's usually too pricey. I would go with a group of old friends if it followed through.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS