Sunday, July 30, 2006

Two of my favorite people..

Brian (DH) and niece Tori. My sister-in-law had a surprise party for her mom's 80th yesterday. Aunt Sue is also Brian's aunt. Her house got to 83 degrees before Bri and I flew the coop. He was not feeling well (you can tell by his eyes in this photo) and sat in the van with the air on a while. I think people were opening and closing the doors too much and then the food with the sterno was heating up the place. We came furthest for local people, but she had friend and family from NY and Florida too!

1comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    Awww your neice is a cutie!! I hope your hubby is feeling better today...it's awful what heat can do to a person. Sounds like a fun time was had, though...always nice to have a gathering like that but I'm sure everyone wished it was a bit cooler!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS