Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Alumni

I was looking in my old email account and there was a note from a fellow classmate about an alumni site our high school had set up. I have to give this guy credit for keeping a bunch of what's left of almost 500 kids in my class rounded up. I went to the site and registered. It was only $10 to do so for a lifetime membership. I noticed that many other '77ers' had been there already! I uploaded a few pictures and wrote my bio. I always enjoy seeing what people are up to and what they look like. I even checked out my brother's class. A woman from '78 had written a book about the Bicentennial of the township I grew up in. I bought a copy (some of proceeds benefits the library I frequented quite a bit) and had it sent to my mom. I plan on borrowing it.
Other than web stuff, I've been tidying up in this dust bowl of a house. I don't want to neglect it like this, but I'd rather be outside, but since it's so darn hot, I'm happy pushing the duster around.

1comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Carole Burant said…

    How wonderful that you'll now be able to keep up with a lot of old classmates! I'm like you, I love to find out what they look like now, what they've done with their lives, etc. I graduated in 1975 and they must have had a class reunion since then but I've never heard.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS