Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Say Goodbye to Honey-wood

Farewell to my old kitchen.



Just wait until you see what's going in!
Another rough day....Brian's car broke down on the way home right in the middle of a traffic tie-up from an accident. He called around 5 and we went to get him at the service station at 8:10! His gas pedal snapped-going all the way to the floor! Glad he was on a straight road as they are pretty curvy around here. He's off tomorrow-thank goodness.
Wish us luck-I have a feeling we will be moving stuff around down in the basement. I did get my paint for the kitchen, it's a medium blue, like the ocean.

1comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I didn't even know that a gas pedal could snap off! Holy smokes, that must've been scary!!

    Good luck with your continuing remodeling saga!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS