Friday, February 10, 2006

We're approved!

Yippee! The lady from the bank called a few hours ago and said we had great credit and we got the home equity loan. I was so happy that I went and cleaned out two cabinets! You sure find some interesting things in cabinets. The first cabinet I cleared out had my nice mixer on a stand that's almost 22 yrs old ( I'd love to splurge and get a KitchenAid).
I have a daunting task ahead of me, and about 10+ more big boxes to fill. Why do I have so many jars of pickled stuff? It's mostly Brian's and he said to toss it. I better tell my mom not to give him anything else that's pickled or in a jar. I'm not crazy about smelling oils and stuff and wondering if they are still edible. 'When in doubt', throw it out' is a great motto.

2comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Congratulations, Dianne! I'm really happy for you!

    I'd love a Kitchen Aide, too...

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Blogger BeckySC said…

    Congratulations, Dianne :) That's wonderful news :) :) :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS