Monday, February 06, 2006

Post# 801 and thoughts from Mick

We watched the Super Bowl and now the Eagles will never live it down that they were losers last year because of Pittsburgh winning this year's game. Yeah they are from Penna., but way over on the other side of the state. I am happy they won because my friend Mel is a fan.
So during the half-time show, 63 yr old Mick Jagger and his band performed. Did anyone else notice his face was orange and his neck was white? I asked Brian if he wanted a rhinestone belt like Mick's, but Bri's belly would hang over the top of the belt. Mick is one skinny chap.
So Bri was looking up Mick trivia. We were asking about his daughter Jade, etc.
Found this quote from MJ-"I will be dead before I sing 'Satisfaction' when I am 45".
Guess 63 looks a heck of a lot better to him now.
Here is a photo of him and his hot, much younger fiance.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS