Friday, February 10, 2006

Doing your best

I am sorry I called my fellow stitcher's square 'a red blob'. I rarely make comments like that. I was just so surprised that after myself and others offered anyone in the group our books and leaflets, that she chose the one she did. I hope it fits in well with the other more complicated designs. But I am happy she did a square. And doobie-you must like my blog, you looked at it 24 times! I have two counters so I know.



Describe your "perfect" project. (Include the designer or specific pattern, the fabric, the floss, and anything else that would make that project "perfect" for you.)
My perfect project? I would have to say doing one of Van Gogh's designs in cross stitch like 'Sunflowers' (I have the chart). That's a favorite of mine because I love the golds, oranges and yellow and the flowers appeal to me. Wouldn't it be nice to do this one in silks? Wouldn't a pale blue background be nice?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS