Saturday, February 11, 2006

Cottonball land

It truly is a beautiful sight to behold. Glad it's Saturday as we could stay in and watch the snow fall from about 3 pm on. It's sticking to all the bushes around the house and really looks like the cotton growing down south. Hopefully I can go out tomorrow and take a few photos. (And I get to wear my new boots-finally! Thanks ma!)
Didn't do too much today. Brian carried two big boxes down the basement and I cringed upon seeing the piles and piles of magazines all over the place down there. I grabbed a big armful (after choking on the dust) and went through most of them. I need to repeat that activity about 100 more times so I can work my way over to several boxes that I need.
Filling up three boxes didn't even make a dent in the kitchen. The one box contains my copper molds and other knick knackie things. I have a long way to go.
I just placed an order with Silkweaver. Only my second order in about 4 yrs. I know some of my stitching friends are fainting as they read this. I got the Ocean Fantasy mixed color for my little Cape May design that finally arrived. And I asked for a couple of samples from this grouping. I hope they send me a couple of funky colors. I would like the challenge of finding the perfect pattern to go with the colors.
I made spaghetti and meatballs, but was in the mood not to cook. But I just didn't know what I wanted to eat. I had clipped a recipe for oven fried chicken earlier, but I didn't have the pieces of chicken called for. A picnic on a snowy afternoon would have been awesome.
Don't think I'm not counting the days until I have a new oven, etc.!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS