Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day


The Anne Geddes website sent me the link to this, so I am sharing one of the cute babies with all of you. Isn't this little one precious?
I hope you have a lovely day. I'm hoping to try a new restaurant tonight with my husband of almost 22 yrs.



Kitchen update-not much to post unless you want to hear the fact that I have several junk drawers that must have reproduced themselves over the years. How many batteries and chandelier bulbs do we need? And another thing that I have way too many of is plastic food storage containers! I tossed a huge bag of these. I'd say I am almost half the cabinets cleaned out-I just need the crates for storage or I'd be further along. Everytime I go to get some the crates the store is either doing inventory or are about to close. Last night, we waited an unbelievable 1.5 hours for our turn at the tax prep office. Brian could have done the work, but we need the info pronto because of Sean's student aid requests. We complained, believe me!

1comments:

  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Oh, those plastic food containers do seem to multiply, don't they? I noticed I can barely close my door again. It's time to toss a few out.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS