Thursday, February 02, 2006

A nice surprise



Brian came home with this still in it's big manila mailer. I love surprises! It is a new edition of Longwood Gardens-100 years of Garden Splendor. Longwood sent a complimentary copy of it to the paper where Bri works with a blurp for the paper. The guy that works with Bri asked if he wanted it and Bri took it. So he actually didn't buy it for me, but I really had a nice time last night thumbing through it's pages. Knowing that the Gardens has been around over 50 yrs before I have even made an appearance on earth is awesome by seeing it through the photos.

This is where Sean and I went last month. I am trying to devise an exercise program and LG was in my head. I was thinking about getting a yearly pass and going there to walk . If I take my camera or sketch pad, I could really utilize my time there. And it's less than 10 minutes away. Wonder if there is a walking group I could join?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS