Monday, January 30, 2006

Spaghetti and meatballs kind of day

It was a dreary and weary day around here. We were all worn out from the all day wait yesterday of the guys to take our sofa to get repaired. I called twice, the last time at 4 and they told us at the store that 'they were on their way'. They were not, because at 5:40 the guy called and said he lost the paperwork for the sofa. So now they are suppose to come tomorrow-when, tomorrow, I don't know. All I know is that the springs completely collapsed and some are even sticking out of the bottom! We've had the sofa only since late September of '04.
To make us feel better, I made the guys the above mentioned meal. Guess I used too much garlic or they both ate too much as I was afraid to light matches, if you get my drift. I didn't have that problem!
I am itching to start in the kitchen I have three big empty plastic boxes now. Brian said to wait. Man he is so pessimistic about that loan.

I am doing too much bidding on eBay! I am winning a few cross stitch magazines from the UK. I think USA xs magazines can't compare to UK-cuter designs, more of a variety, etc.
We have a new mouse-it lights up blue-isn't that exciting!?
I was trying to find the microphone so I could play with making audio files, but we can't locate it. I did find about 4 other mouses (mice) for the computer in a drawer. Like we needed the one with the blue light. That was Brian's idea.

1comments:

  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I got a new mouse today, too, for work, to end my mysterious problem of crashing. It doesn't light up though :-(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS