Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Trail Mix

Linda with tenor Ronan Tynan



Remember when Brian took me to see Linda Eder, the fabulous singer back in October? Sunday night her Animal Planet show, Trail Mix premiered. I was always a bit afraid of horses. I had one step on my foot once (I was wearing big 1970s shoes so I was ok), but watching the different celebrities shone a new light on these amazing creatures for me. Sheryl Crow is just getting into raising horses and she did well with her horse training session. Linda was impressed too. Try to catch it-not sure if Sunday night is the night it will always air.
Sandy-this is a must see for your g/f!

1comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I would love to see this. I'll keep my eye out for it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS