Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I may be psychic

Ok, here goes. I was looking at old writing assignments from a correspondence course I took going on 13 yrs ago. An online friend sent me a story she wrote and I wanted to review my own. One of the main characters in one of my stories was named 'Tory'. Now if you know me, I have a niece named Victoria, but they call her Tori. WOOOOH. I never discussed names with my brother or sister-in-law at all. And of all the names in the world...
I should mention that when I was going through some old papers down my basement a year or so ago, I ran across some calligraphy that I was practicing to address our wedding invitations. I was writing mostly our names, a few family names, but also the name Sean Matthew. I was practicing back in 1983 and our Sean Matthew was born at the end of 1986! Brian may have seen these practice sheets, but he chose Sean two years later. Eerie stuff. Good thing I didn't practice Hubert or something scarier.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS