Saturday, January 28, 2006

Big local fire

We didn't even know about it until we saw it on the news! The Sunny Dell Food company only 1.5 miles from here burnt down to the ground because of a gas line leak. We have never been there or did we know exactly where it was until Brian did a mapquest search. We live down in more of a valley and across the street there is a new housing development located up in the hilly area. I swear I smelled smoke last night. I know that both Brian and I woke up really stuffy and with sinus problems. Sean seems alright. The major thing the company canned was the local mushrooms. I think we know the former sister-in-law of the owner. No one was hurt which is the most important thing.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS