Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Two trees

It's a bit crowded, but here is my Mom-mom's Martha Washington sewing cabinet with my cross stitched ornament tree and my gold fairy tree. I need a bigger XS tree.
Close up of the XS tree plus a few pieces displayed next to it. I made the hummingbird, Celtic cross and one you can't see of Amish girls and a quilt. The two teddies (red ribbon) was found at the Goodwill and I redid how it was finished. I did make the pieces on the table top too. Can you see the silver walnut hanging on the tree? It's a sewing kit I won off of eBay. I wired it and added it as a ornament.

3comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    What a pretty tree! I love the handmade decorations. And I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that have a diverse taste in Christmas decorations. :D

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Susimac said…

    Love your ornies, I love your collection of snowmen too.

    Su

    http://susimac.blogspot.com

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    very pretty Christmas vingette.
    Is that a unicorn on the side? It looks very much like a unicorn I have with a gold horn.
    Your stitching talent lends itself to Victorian-type ornaments. Do you make a lot of ornies?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS