Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Chinese water torture

My day has been ruined-no eyeglass shopping, etc. I had 'ants' crawling down one side of my throat all night. I guess it's post nasal drip. I did finally fall asleep after using Flonase (as a last resort), but I am miserable again. I am thinking it may be from a variety of things from moving around dusty items (the box spring had all this pulverized rubber or whatever on it from the mattress cover and guess who had to clean that off?) Then to add insult to injury, I was raking leaves at my mom's house on Sunday. No wonder I am whacked out. I hope that's it and I can get over it quickly. Wish me luck.

~~~~~~~
Conan O'Brien mentioned the guy who dumped his mother's ashes on the playing field during a football game in Philly this past weekend. That was her final wish. That must have been fun to clean up!
...Christopher Noteboom faces a charge of defiant trespass.
His mother died of emphysema in January and he says she "never cared for any other team except the Eagles." He tells local TV that now she'll "always be a part of Lincoln Financial Field and the Eagles."
Police say they have "zero tolerance" for people who run on the field. The Eagles say they've gotten requests to spread ashes in the past but don't permit it.

1comments:

  • At 5:08 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    I have this problem sometimes too (if it's a sinus-related thing, chances are excellent I have/had it). My doc prescribes Flixonase which is probably the same thing you've got. Sleeping on my stomach helps. Good luck feeling better soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS