Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Short as heck post

I made about 8 or so dozen cookies today. I didn't count, but filled up a huge tin with chocolate chips and a smaller tin with Russian tea cakes. Doing the above wore me out. Bummer. I'm going to bed after I tell you that Sean got a 3.6 for his first semester in college. Nice to have a smart kid.
Maybe I'll be posting after the Comcast guys hook us up tomorrow. I am not looking forward to to having chain smoking strangers in my house (most reek).
Take care....zzzz....good night!

2comments:

  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Hey Dianne, happy cookie baking! I made the dough ahead and froze it this year - I hope it works out! We had to bake a few to make sure they tasted good, of course... One neighbor has already been by to see if we'll be bringing cookies around as in years past!

    We don't let anyone smoke inside for any reason. Even Niek's old 86 year old grannie has to go outside.

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    Glad to hear your cookie baking was a success.
    Does Sean get his brains from his Mom? Tell him congratulations and keep up the good work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS