Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cross stitch tree

Sean and I went shopping for last minute gifts last night. The bargains are amazing! Wish I was loaded. ; )
We ate in Ruby's Diner (this burger wasn't as good as the last one) and headed into Borders (where I bought 4 magazines!) and something else. I wanted to run into Pier One. They were having a 10% off sale. I believe the Christmas stuff was already on sale. This little gold metal tree was near the door and I told Sean I thought it would be perfect for my Cross stitch ornaments until I get a big feather tree (whenever that will be). It had a price of $20 on it. I knew I'd get $2 off. So when all was said and done, it was $12! It was the last one they had, so the guy had to take their decorations off it. It's on top of the computer desk. The other decorations there are a Santa in a fur suit, a funky birdhouse, a candle I decorated a few years ago, and a Snowbaby using a computer.

3comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Kiwi Jo said…

    What a great bargain on the tree! It looks so festive with all your ornaments on it. I love the basket you made too. Merry Christmas!

     
  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Merry Christmas, Dianne!! I love your ornament tree - what a clever idea. And your greenery basket!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Hi Dianne, I came by to wish you and your family and very Merry Christmas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS