Friday, December 16, 2005

Hopefully broadband tomorrow night!

Yeah! It's finally going to happen-we hope. The guy showed up last Friday when it had just snowed and we had called to postpone it the night before. We are trying to figure out where he will run the cable. We're thinking through the attic, down through the closet in the family room and then through the wall so nothing is showing like it is now. If he does that, then Sean and I have to clean out the closet before he gets here. Ha!
Of course I'm not feeling chipper tonight. Who knew I had been PMSing? And my gum or tooth hurts. I hopes it's all hormonal. I just bawled out the dentist's receptionist for reminding me to pay a bill that I had a week to go on. Geez Louise. I told a pal that she probably put a Sicilian curse on me (pretty sure she is an Italian lady). She gets use to people ranting about their overblown charges and I bet she zoned me out and was really thinking- 'Send us the money, send us the money' or 'I need to add to my Santa collection' (she says she has 100s of them).
So anyway, wish us luck with the 'new fangled' broadband.

2comments:

  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    'new fangled' - lol, you crack me up!

    Hey! The word verification is actually a word! First time ever! "Wrest"

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Hey Barbara-
    Main Entry: new·fan·gled
    Pronunciation: 'nü-'fa[ng]-g&ld
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from newefangel, from new + (assumed) Old English -fangol, from Old English fOn (past participle fangen) to take, seize -- more at PACT
    Date: 14th century
    1 : attracted to novelty
    2 : of the newest style or kind had many newfangled gadgets in the kitchen
    - new·fan·gled·ness noun

    So there! ;P
    Haven't you heard of that description?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS