Thursday, October 27, 2005

Making stars

Picking up my crochet hook again recently lead me to try for the umpteenth time to make stars needed for Brian's American flag afghan that is now going on 3 yrs old. If at first if you don't succeed, try, try again. Finally it dawned on me how the directions wanted me to make the 5 points for the star! Some of those directions are sure vague. I now have actually made 10 stars from last night to tonight! I'll probably only do one side as there is a definite wrong side to the afghan. Hopefully in the next few weeks, I'll be able to post a finished photo of the finally finished afghan. My mom has a finished Granny square afghan she made for my nephew and she never finished it because she didn't put a border on it. I think that's the easiest part. I just picked up a crochet book with a ton of borders in it. I'll have to get her busy with it again.

Technorati Tags:
,

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS