Thursday, October 20, 2005

Congrats to Sean

I am so proud of Sean! He got a 'B' on his latest Meteorology exam which brought his grade up. The teacher is a hard one to figure out as I may have mentioned earlier. Sean really studied the book this time and it paid off.
Now, one of the questions was as follows: 'If you are walking north on campus and the wind is hitting your back, what direction is the wind blowing?' It's not what you think!
Let me know your answers in the comments.
So, now Sean probably has all 'A's and 'B's. Too bad the school and loan company can't get their business settled. We used a company that the school doesn't recommend and they aren't communicating at all. Sean got an email that said they were freezing his account so he can't register for next semester. Now, I have called the school and the loan company more times then I can remember. I had to give the school a call and they are still recording the incorrect amount from the loan company which is falling short of the tuition payment. We had to charge almost $400 on the CC for his books and it doesn't look they we will see money to pay for them any time soon. In my day when I got a loan for school it was all cut and dry. What a major hassle thid has been.
I hope this gets straightened out by Monday, Sean's birthday.
~~Congrats to my nephew Patrick who was recently inducted in the National Honor Society~~

2comments:

  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger mainely stitching said…

    Was my answer in my email to you correct? I'm curious! Niek agreed with me, but said the question really needs more iformation. For instance, are you walking backwards or forwards? That's typically Niek!

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Diana LaMarre said…

    I'd say the wind is blowing North. Be sure to give us the correct answer!
    Congrats, Sean, on the good grade.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS