Monday, June 20, 2005

Party yesterday

The immediate family minus two of my three brothers came out to our house to celebrate my Uncle Don's birthday (a week late)/Father's Day/Sean's graduation (he got 2 gifts). I worked my butt off as earlier described so the yard would be a nice place to sit and walk around in. Everyone remarked about the flowers, which I appreciated.
At the picnic we had three scares. Brian's dad had a choking/panic attack. It seems when he is around a lot of people and eating, this happens once in a while. Brian said he almost had to do the Heimlich maneuver on him, but I believe he was just panicking so much he 'thought' something was still stuck. I didn't see all this as when Brian was helping his dad, my mom said food was sticking in her throat! It wasn't something I made, but both people said it was from the same food that someone else brought. Then later mom was bringing around a flower planter for Uncle Don and she tripped on one of my flowerpots and went forward and skinned her shin a bit. She is more achy today from driving out here. So we had some excitement to say the least.
I look out at Sean's old swing set which got a workout yesterday and miss the little ones. They had fun out here and I'd wish they'd visit more often.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS