Monday, June 13, 2005

Heck of a lot to do

We are having a belated birthday party/Father's Day/Sean grad party this Sunday coming up. It's a very small party-probably around 10 people. That means I have a lot to do to make the house presentable for those in attendance who do the 'white glove test'. I doubt my brother reads this, but I am talking about you Ken! : ) I am actually going to clean out my bathroom closet tomorrow to make room for 'extras' that accumulated on the floor. And the kitchen is another story. I see my plastic containers are multiplying again, so I better go through them. At least it's a good way to get the house cleaned up.
Brian and I are going for bloodwork Thursday morning to get our triglycerides checked out. I am surprised the doctor's receptionist let me make the appt without an exam from the doctor (or a paid office visit). I hope it's not a different story Thursday morning. I need to get my liver enzymes checked every year (thanks Lyme Disease, I think). This is unnerving to me. I just compare how I feel from this time last year, and it's about the same I think. I am having some nights where I am up and down all night and finally fall asleep around 5-6 am. That's happened about 3 times in the last month and a half. It doesn't really make me feel too terrible the next day.
Sean's first 'free' day today. He rented about 5 videos! I asked him to get 'The Aviator' and
'Phantom of the Opera'. We started to watch 'The Aviator' and it's not bad.
Are you really surprised about the Michael Jackson verdict? I'm not. I think he won't be letting any non-family members ever stay at his house again. That would be a wise thing to do. Too bad he made himself so weird looking.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS