Thursday, June 16, 2005

Here I am...but a quick note

I do not recommend having events two weeks in a row. The graduation was one thing, but getting the house ready for a party is another. I will never have my house in 'apple pie order' because there is just too much in it at this given point in my life. I did an excellent cleaning job with the bathroom closet. I hauled out 4 bag of old stuff-first aid, old reusable razors, towels and sheets (and tons of junk). I didn't do the tippy top shelf yet. Yesterday was the kitchen, and I still am working on that. I did toss out some old plastic stuff though.
Bri and I got the bloodwork donethis morning and it was a problem not having 'orders' first. The lab tech got pissy, but I told her we'll do an appt for next week. I don't think they tested me for my liver enzymes. I can see another trip in for that.
My schedule is screwed up, but I have to food shop later and get gas for the can and van. Yesterday some guy who said he was our neighbor asked if we had gas as he had run out. I had Sean check and we had half a can and he took it and brought it back empty! I know it's only a few dollars of gas, but that wasn't cool. I didn't tell Brian as we went against his rule of opening doors to strangers. First, I had a locked screen door, then I had Sean get the can and watched him while the guy stayed around the front. If either of us were alone, we wouldn't answer the door. I couldn't see out the peep hole in the door, so I probably wouldn't have opened the door. It was around the time Brian comes home, so I thought he was just coming home early. I learned my lesson, but I also was the good Samaritan too.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS