Saturday, June 18, 2005

Stitching Blogger question

A little late...
"Do you feel the need to stitch a specific design from a specific designer just to say you've experienced stitching one of their designs?"
This is a difficult one to answer.
I collect certain designs that I love like The Prairie Schooler charts.

I get the yearly Just Cross stitch ornament magazines which contain lots of designs from different designers. I would say they make me curious to stitch from them because of their different styles. I definitely wanted to stitch a Teresa Wentzler design and did her 'Celtic Cross' from one of the Christmas issues and saw how difficult that was.
I may shy away from designers if they use all overdyes or too many 1/4 stitches.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS