Friday, June 17, 2005

Little squares for eyeballs

Sean rented 5 DVDs this week. One or two seems to be enough for me in a month's time. A few of them I watched from the corner of my eye like the one called 'Team America' with the foul-mouthed 2 feet tall puppets. I really don't need to see puppets 'in the act' in various positions. I am sure Sean learned a lot from that one. The other was a Bill Murray movie called 'The Life Aquatic'. He was like Jacques Cousteau and the marine life were computer enhanced enough to look like they were swiped from 'Finding Nemo'. The funny thing was seeing Owen Wilson playing Bill's long lost son from Kentucky.
We watched the last one tonight 'Secret Window' (based on a Stephen King short story) starring Johnny Depp (I'm a big JD fan) and it wasn't too bad. A 'mild' thriller. JD had that longer hair with the blonde highlights and the Clark Kent glasses.

We are still getting ready for the party picnic. Yesterday I did 1.5 hours of weed whacking and went grocery shopping in the early evening. Today I was tidying up the family room. I am all 'tidied' out. I am so tired of trying to get things in order and the guys leave newspapers on the floor. All Brian does is complain about having people over and he doesn't even ask what he can do. I would have more parties if I had more help.
More to do tomorrow-cooking corned beef and making potato and pasta salad. I have to get lunchmeat, tomatoes and rolls for hoagies too.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS