Thursday, June 16, 2005

Phantom of the Opera & Cape May

Ok, I have a little more time here. Heck, I'm tired.
I watched the movie 'Phantom of the Opera' last night and enjoyed it almost as much as I did the actual stage show that I got to seen back in 1992 in Philadelphia. Nothing really compares to seeing a stage show and the excitement of sitting in great sets and seeing the director Hal Prince a few rows ahead of us is a special memory for me. I just love the music and I was singing all evening. The costumes and scenery were spectacle too. Emmy Rossum made a sweet Christine. The Phantom, Gerald Butler was a little too good looking even without his mask. There was a little more to the story line. I'd recommend it for all the above.

The Jon Stewart show is on and a 'reporter' just did a story out of Cape May, New Jersey, one of my favorite spots. But he was talking about men being able to wear speedos there again. And he had a 'ball' camera in his speedo (tacky) to get people's reaction to his 'pair'. When they came back to Jon, his face was red as a beet.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS