Friday, May 20, 2005

Reality finales...very predictable

I watch a bunch of these. I like watching 'real' people in predicaments and wondering how I would handle it if I was in their place. Here are the shows that have ended so far and one more I will make a prediction for.
No brainer winners:
Survivor-Tom was one of the best contestants that this show has ever had. He was like a beacon on that island from day one. How many people can kill a shark with a handmade spear? We all know that NY firemen are heroes anyway.
The Amazing Race-It looked like Rob and Amber had this win in the bag. They had gotten on a flight that would have given them an hour's lead over the other two teams who were left. Surprise, surprise, the pilot had the jetway reattached and let Uchenna and Joyce on. U&J found the next clue much faster than 'Ramber' so they won the million.
The Apprentice- Last week it was clear that Kendra, the young and single real estate big cheese out shone the Mary Kay mom was Iowa, Tana (I have never met another Tana). Heck, I'm just glad a woman won. The finale was really a waste of time and rather silly.
American Idol-Sean is more of a fan of this show. I like music a lot and the last couple of winners sounded too much like other famous singers. You know who I mean (Luther and Macey right?) I predict Bo Bice will win. I also see Bo and Carrie, the other finalist as a couple. Think I am a little psychic?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS