Thursday, May 19, 2005

I think I have Medial epicondylitis

This is a fancy name for 'tennis elbow'. It's my right elbow that is sore. I have a 'Well Patch' and Ace bandage on it right now. Not sure if it's from using the computer mouse or banging my elbow a few times in the past that is causing the pain. It's not terrible, but I notice it more when I want to lay on my right side in bed. I was trying to stitch a little this morning and it was too uncomfortable. I am glad I didn't hurt my left hand when I took a spill off my little wheeled garden stool a few days ago. I don't use my right arm that much as it is-just when I'm on the computer. Brian thinks I hold my arm funny when I stitch too. I haven't been stitching a lot lately. I did lift a few heavy groceries and flower pots yesterday though.
I found a website with exercises, so I'll give them a try.

Stitching blogger question-I like to use 2 strands of floss when I stitch. Over 2 strands makes the piece look bulky to me. 2 seems to be popular with many designers.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS