Saturday, May 14, 2005

Stitching Blogger question

Sorry, I've been a little lax with these. Here's the latest though:
Q. Given the option, would you rather buy a chart and get the material and floss together yourself, or buy a pre-packed kit?
I do both. I find that some kits and their directions are hard to follow. Sometimes the kits where you have to separate the floss are tricky too. I know most of my colors, so I usually do okay with separating them unless they are too close to call sometimes. I have this one kit that had the chart on one side and the symbols on the flip side of the chart. Are they that cheap that they couldn't give us stitchers two pieces of paper so we wouldn't lose our spot all the time? I gave up on that one. I need to go to the office supply store to get an oversized copy made one of these days.
I have so many charts and most of the floss colors, that I don't mind kitting up designs myself. I'd say that is the best as you can chose the fabric that most appeals to you.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS