Friday, April 01, 2005

Googlewhacking

April Fool's ya'll! And yes the word above is a 'real' thing. The guy, Gary Stock who 'invented' googlewhacking was on 'The Tonight Show' last night. He's an English chap who talks really fast. What it basically is- you have to put two words in the Google search engine. You are a true whacker is you only get one page back. No pages of words, but a real webpage. I was watching 'Comedy Central' this morning and in honor of the two comedians who used the word 'midget', I added 'Scrubbable' which isn't a word (just checked) with midget and I got three matches-word lists. I guess 'm' and 's' are too close together. So, I sent this on to a lady whose blog I read and if she enjoys it, I'll update here. Maybe I'll try 'secure midget' instead. : )

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS