Thursday, March 24, 2005

Two Stitching Blog questions...

The first question dealt with how many hours a week do I stitch. I usually stitch 1-4 hours in the evening, but it depends on what I am stitching or if I am in a hurry to finish something. So multiply that by 7 and that's 7-28 hours a week. I'd say the average is exactly what it figures out here-14 hours a week. Sometimes I just can't sit more than 2 hours at a time and need to get up and move around and change my position.

What are your thoughts on craft and/or needlework shows? Have you been to one or are you planning on going to one this year?
I've been to a couple of them-The Heart of Cross Stitch. It was held in Valley Forge and Lancaster, two areas accessible to me. This is a defunct show now. The other show (CATS) is in Hershey and that's more of a drive for me. I did enjoy going and meeting the different designers like Teresa Wentzler, Dale Burnett, Terrence Nolan and a few others. Loved seeing them actually working on their projects. Shows are definitely stimulation overload-so much to look at, so much you want! If you love cross stitching, you have to go to at least a few shows.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS