Thursday, March 24, 2005

Brian's birthday

Today Brian turned 48. He dislikes birthday celebrations, so he'll get his gifts and we'll go out to dinner and eat cake when we get home. I guess we are just quiet people. I think it's nice to be surprised once in a while. Sean had his share of birthday parties, but after he turned 10, that was the last 'group' party for him. He has everything he needs. That's one way of looking at it.
Sean is going to the movies with some friends soon. This is good. I am so glad they are getting together at least once this week. We still have a lot to do before August, one of which is purchasing a third vehicle for him to use for school. They really need to get busy with that. Paying college bills and waiting for aid is another thing. He got a letter that said he was getting some but we thought he'd qualify for more. Brian wants to talk to the financial aid lady at PSU.
My mom is really depressed over the tire episode yesterday. My brother can get her a tire! I know she is thinking she is getting too old to drive or she is still scared over what happened. We didn't let my grandmom drive at mom's age. I don't want something worse to happen to her.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS