Monday, April 04, 2005

Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind

Sean and I watched this movie yesterday and we really enjoyed it! I so much prefer Jim Carrey in more serious roles, if you can call his Joel character serious. I really like Kate Winslet too and had just seen her the day before in Finding Netherland. In ES she has an American accent. You'll love her technicolor hair too. Some of the supporting roles were miscast in my opinion like Kirsten Dunst was too young for the character she was playing. If you see the movie you will understand what I mean.
I don't want to get into the plot, but it was different and if you don't mind an occasional cuss word, then all the more better. Plus, they show a date written down (the only one in the movie, if I'm not mistaken, and it's my birthday-November 19th (2003). Pretty cool.
See it for Jim and Kate. See Finding Neverland for Johnny Depp, Kate and the little boy who plays the real life Peter....and the guy who plays Nana.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS