Thursday, February 10, 2005

Paul-one of the stars of his class!

A recap from an older post:
I am so pleased to have found out a few weeks ago that Paul DiMeo from the ABC show Extreme Makeover:Home Edition graduated from the same high school as me, but a year ahead in 1976. I have been trying to find the yearbook which I had purchased because I knew so many of the people in his class. Think I could remember Paul? No! So today I prayed to St Anthony and within 1/2 hour I found that book buried in a big plastic box in the basement. And Paul was a big cheese in his class. I went through the entire book tonight. He was the VP of his class, voted most talkative, was in the choir, chamber singers, district choir and drama club too (had leads in two shows)! And there are 13 photos of him in the yearbook! My brother told me that he remembered Paul and that he was buds with a guy Bob. Bob's sister Carol Sue was in my class. Don, my brother took Carol Sue to my prom. What a small world.
I really love EM:HE and said I'd love to do any job on that show, before I knew about my old classmate. This really blew me away. Little bits of Paul are coming back to me now, esp him in Finian's Rainbow.



0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS