Friday, December 10, 2004

Upside down umbrella Christmas tree

It's a new finagled invention! It comes in three pieces and the branches are on little 'hinges' and fall open like an upside down umbrella. Have they been around a few years? I sure haven't seen them. The Christmas tree was up in under 5 minutes. No cussing over getting it in the stand, no water leaking on my hardwood floors. What I had to do was pull and fluff the branched to hide the middle and that's all! Tomorrow I'll put on the lights and tidy up more in the living room.
Sean is taking the ACT (American College Test) tomorrow and needs to be at Delco community college (where I attended) at 8 am. That's about a 45 minute drive. He is hoping this test will outshine his SAT which he took twice and didn't do well on. He is a smart guy, but testing is not his area of expertise. He just got a 3.6 on his report card though. Yesterday he bombed an Economics test (I liked Economics), but a lot of the class did. Good luck to him tomorrow.
Brian(h) and I were having the same sad old argument about 'what I want' for Christmas. I really don't know except for one thing that caught my eye that I don't need-a Liz Claiborne purse that has a space in the side for a photo. I think that is such a cute idea and I love my photos. : ) So maybe he'll get me that. I like surprises. I go around stores like TJ Maxx and Tuesday Morning and pick out gifts that I think people would like. I also love looking through catalogs and will pick out goodies that way. Almost all my shopping is complete. I am waiting on Target and Circuit City deliveries, the later has no shipping charge. Internet shopping is the best. I try just to use my debit card, well most of the time.
I can't wait to decorate!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS