Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Dreary weather and sick spouse

The weather is dreary with rain and fog. I managed to put up my snowman wreath with the white lights to let my neighbors know I am going to decorate-eventually. Brian(h), coughed until 2 this morning and he just got back from the doctor who told him he has a sinus infection. Bummer. The good thing we did this week was to buy an artificial tree for half price thanks to a sale with an additonal 20% off. I know we can put it up anytime we want. A local hardware store sells 'real ones' for about $15-18 but I think they are rejects and have 'bare spots', thus the cheaper price. I want a glorious full tree that I can leave up until Jan. 5th or later. : )
I got three packages from companies today already! One was a biggie I had to move down the basement by myself.
Things are moving along. I have to get my friends and families gifts out and mail off Christmas cards so I can concentrate on the house, cookie baking and gift wrapping. It's suppose to be mild tomorrow, so maybe I can get things decorated outside.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS