Thursday, November 18, 2004

Desperate for ratings?

I am getting sick and tired of hearing about the Nicollette Sheridan stunt on Monday Night Football. Was it a copy cat version of the Janet Jackson 'overexposure'? I know our local sportscasters were already fired up about the Eagles playing the Cowboys. So is that the best they could do was copy a scene from the movie 'Starsky and Hutch'? (basically-and I didn't rent it, my teen son did). The tv show 'Desperate Housewives' is a big hit too. And isn't Nicollette (why all the double letters?) pushing 50?
Here's what I would have done-have all the actresses from the show in football gear and actually trying to play football. Then have a hunky football player show them 'the moves'. What do you think?

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS