Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Society of those who suffer from snorers

Hey, you want to join? How many of you are lonesome at night because the snorer in your life has vanished from your nest from being poked one too many times? Another pal said she is having the same problem. This certainly isn't a new one for us. Now that we have a guest room set up, Bri's moved into there which doesn't help me at all. He use to go crash on the sofa and ruined the sofa in the process. He says he can't be woken up all the time. Well how about me? Now that he's in the back room, I have to get up to tell him to turn over and that again, he woke me up. This happened at 5 am today. He said maybe if we got a new bed as the old one is so hard. Gee, I'm sleeping on it. He's sleeping in a twin pillow-topped bed which was my son's bed-too small for a 200+ pd man. So maybe if we got a decent bed that would help. I agree with my friend that these chronic snorers need to get checked out. My brother did and he had sleep apnea. My brother lost weight and doesn't snore anymore. Hmmm...there you go Bri! I can't get it through his head that all that extra weight is a big issue with snoring and his knees. I ask him to eat slower and not to take seconds, and he does as he pleases. His choice of exercising is a Nordic track machine. He has huge Popeye-like legs and his tummy is still sticking out. I am eyeing up one of those Ab-loungers as an Christmas gift for him.
Sean was home yesterday as he was tossing his cookies at 1 am. I am hoping he did this from overindulging in candy and egg rolls. Yeck right? He ate almost an entire bag of mini-Snickers in two days. We went to a Chinese buffet and I saw him eating one egg roll, but had no idea he ate almost 2 more. Than on top of the Chinese food he ate soft serve ice cream. When he got home he drank this really red strawberry drink. You don't want to clean up after someone who ate from a buffet. He got yelled at when I found a 3" piece of green bean in the washer along with his soiled bed linens. He could have choked on that! I thought he had a steel tummy, but he proved me wrong. We are only hoping he was sick from overeating and not a virus-but it looks like the later right? He was better in a few hours and it wasn't an all night thing. He's in school now.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS