Monday, October 25, 2004

Pennsylvania is a popular campaign state isn't it?

The # is 21-that's how many electoral votes Penna is worth to the candidates. They have been stumping in my homestate with vigor over the past few months. Today had to be the most interesting rally yet down in Philly. As much as I would have liked to see Bill Clinton and Kerry along with all the PA elected Democrats, I would never be caught in a crowd of 30,000 up to 100,000 (what I heard). The newcasters are saying Clinton will help warm black voters to Kerry. It just may work. I do believe Bill has an office in Harlem and is very popular in that community. It was interesting to see Patti LaBelle up on the stage too.
Now Bush has been here at least 41 times and had his mama here today. They want our votes so bad! Will they remember us after Nov. 2nd? The old Keystone state?
Presidential poll:
Nicest prez: Jimmy Carter (and also first prez I voted for back in '80)
favorite first lady:Jaqueline K. Onassis because she brought a certain flair to the White House
Nicest kids: Amy Carter and Chelsea Clinton
Best looking prez: Reagan wasn't bad looking when he was younger and was a Democrat! JFK had 'the look'.
Sneakiest prez-Richard Nixon
Good war prez-FDR and Eishenhower
Who would I like to meet: Jimmy Carter-what a great guy for 80 yrs old.
Cutiest pet:Bush Senior's Millie-a dog that can write a book is cool with me. I liked Buddy the Clinton's dog. Macaroni was a neat pony for the Kennedys. Who had the goat? : )

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS