Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Thoughts for Hump Day

First of all, I will never complain about being thristy again after reading about what the terrorized Russians went through on the 1st of September( in People magazine last night). I knew it was going to be hard to read, and I am sure they edited out stuff that was even grosser than the little children drinking urine because they were dying of thrist. That was a horrific experience on what should have been a glorious first day of school. I didn't know that the terrorists had wired bombs all around the gym where all the hostages were and it blew up because the one that was hooked up to the basketball net fell down. God help the grieving family and friends left behind.
Personally and very insignificant as compared to above, I was up until 1:30 redoing my blog. I was fa-arting with putting some more bling bling on my sidebar and though the preview was fine, it screwed up after I republished it. I had to republish the template and lost all the goodies that were already on there. It wasn't hard to fix, but gee, what messed it up so badly? I think my mouse is going and I must have deleted html without knowing it.
I am so tired of trying to do everything around here. Can she paint, wash clothes, sort junk, dust, make beds, make dinner and still have time to work on a cross stitch project that desperately needs to be done in 2 weeks? I need my time on the computer to get my thoughts together before I plunge into the day.

I was reading the blog of a young woman I know who is a freshman at a Penna. university. First she was all sad and missed her family and boyfriend. Then she must have had a revelation and started to look around and appreciate how unique everything and everyone is. I thought that was a cool way to cope with feeling alone and like you are in a new universe. I felt that way more than once at different schools when I was a newbie. You miss the sheltering arms of your family. I kinda felt that way after I had Sean almost 18 yrs ago too. My mom was here for almost a week, but she was cooking and cleaning and not really helping with the baby that much. When she went home and I had a little baby all by myself all those long hours, I had postpartum depression for a day or so and got over it. It's like I knew it would be my only chance to be a mom and I better be the best mom to my little guy.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS