Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The sofa is coming and the bookcase too!

You think I just won a prize! I just got a call from the furniture store and the woman said that they can be delivered on Saturday. No more fighting over the lumpy lounger chair. My red microfiber sofa-ahhhhh-I can't wait.
Not much new, just doing a little bit of listing on eBay-it isn't adding much to my pocketbook lately. Guess it's either too popular (seems like everytime they start showing their tv commercials sales can go to either extreme) or with school starting, people are spending money on their kids. I am mainly listing items that I found in the family room over the last few weeks. A few are things I just picked up at flea markets.
Got lots to do and I can't believe it's after 1 already.

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS