Monday, September 27, 2004

Questions for the Soul-found my own meme book

I found a really neat book 'If...Questions for the Soul' by Evelyn McFarlane & James Saywell. I will pick a random question once in a while to answer.
If you could be more ambitious in a single area of your life,what would it be?
I had to think about this one a moment. I really wanted to handcraft items to sell and whether it is I haven't found the right thing to reproduce or I haven't taken the time to actually get down to brass tacks to find it, I don't know. Now that I have all my books in order, I can see the ones I really love and want to try to make the crafts they illustrate. I also would like to make Christmas gifts this year like I did last year.


0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS