Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sunny Autumn Saturday

I do feel a wee bit better today. I know what one of the problems was and you guys can't relate unless you have women in your life. I love when people start to question my behavior and ask if I am PMSing or 'when is it due'? Sometimes I'm freakin' tired!
I am still living in disorganization and plan to get rid of some of the growing piles today. No painting though-can't hack that. It's going into week 4 for this project. I have so much to do. It's not like the tv shows-Trading Spaces, etc. The designers go in the rooms, talk to the homeowners (I would say they don't go by what the owners want lots of the time); they sketch their plans, order stuff. I am sure it's at least a month's project for them. So I don't feel too bad. And it's not like I am getting tons of help. I just bought 2 more quarts of paint. One in the room color that may not match-thanks saleslady-I'll have to do under the window with that can and one a darker gold for my complimentary wall I decided to do. If this room needs painting in the next 10-12 yrs (that's if we still live here), I am hiring help. So there!

0comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Dianne
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS